Century Auto Service was established in 1973. Over the years, our expert technicians have kept literally thousands of vehicles performing at their best and in doing so, we have amassed a huge following of satisfied customers, some of whom have been bringing their cars to us for servicing since the doors were opened. We think you would agree, an automotive repair facility doesn’t stay in business for that length of time without doing something right. In this case, the formula has been a simple one…quality repairs at fair prices. These high standards have never been compromised, that’s why our customers keep coming back.
We strive to supply our technicians with the latest and most up to date tools and shop equipment available. With that said, the most recent additions to our shop equipment inventory have been a state of the art front-end alignment machine, the “HawkEye”, manufactured by the Hunter Engineering Company and their top of the line wheel balancer. (Hunter Engineering is regarded as the industry leader when it comes to automotive alignment and wheel balancing equipment.)
As time goes on and automotive technology evolves, it’s been our experience that, more and more, people are finding it increasingly difficult to find a quality repair shop. We would like to think that your search is over. Our customer’s trust is what we are most proud of here at Century Auto Service. We look forward to gaining yours.
These purchases are all apart of an ongoing effort on our part to provide our customers with the latest technology available in hopes that they will continue to allow us to serve.
This approach seems to be working well.
Please be sure to go to our Shop Specials section for our current coupons and specials.
Come by and visit our clean and professional shop in Germantown, Maryland.
About NAPA AutoCare
- To perform high-quality diagnostic and repair service at a fair price using quality NAPA parts.
- To employ ASE-certified technicians.
- To be dedicated to customer satisfaction.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while it is in our possession.
- To obtain prior authorization and provide a price estimate for work performed.
- To provide a system for fair settlement of customer complaints should they occur.
- To maintain the highest standards of our profession.
- To uphold the integrity of all members of the NAPA AutoCare Program.
Our National NAPA AutoCare Warranty
We currently offer the NAPA AutoCare Peace of Mind Warranty, which provides our customers with 24 months/24,000 miles of worry-free protection on qualifying parts and labor. Wherever you may travel, our warranty is honored at more than 14,000 NAPA AutoCare locations across the country.